Friday, November 20, 2009

North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headly


Today's book is North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headly! The description of this book is:

It's hard not to notice Terra Cooper.

She's tall, blond, and has an enviable body. But with one turn of her cheek, all people notice is her unmistakably "flawed" face. Terra secretly plans to leave her stifling small town in the Northwest and escape to an East Coast college, but gets pushed off-course by her controlling father. When an unexpected collision puts Terra directly in Jacob's path, the handsome but quirky Goth boy immediately challenges her assumptions about herself and her life, and she is forced in yet another direction. With her carefully laid plans disrupted, will Terra be able to find her true path?


I truly loved this book. The beginning makes it easy for you to get into and the whole last third of the book is just amazing! The middle kind of just drags out the same thing a little bit, but its not all that bad. It's still over all an amazing book! This book really made me think about things. I also love the part about Geocaching! It's definitely something I'm going to try in the near future! This is a very good book for teenage girls. It might seem like a sad book at first, but it completely turns itself around and just makes you feel overall happy. This book definitely motivated me to start doing things with my life and be happy with who I am. I LOVED this book. I recommend it to anyone! Hope you guys enjoy :]

1 comment:

Comments anyone?