Monday, September 20, 2010

Computer broken!

Ahhhh! My computer battery is completely dead, even on the charger. My computer won't turn on at all. I am doing this post from my iPod touch but I can't do reviews from this thing. And I was just about to post my review of The Nature of Jade for you guys! Ughh, well, I'm not sure when it'll be fixed but I'm trying to get a new battery. I'm sorry for the inconvenience guys :(

In the meantime, have you guys heard about the banning of Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson and Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler?! People are crazy now! If you have a Twitter account and want to speak your mind, tweet your message with #speakloudly at the end of it. Also, Sarah Ockler and one or two other authors are having a contest to win these banned books. If you're interested, go to their blogs or Twitter for more info. Have a great day and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments anyone?