Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Books! Plus New Layout?

Hey everyone! I just got back from the library so I should have an entry either tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm really excited to read most of these books! Well, I'm excited for all of them, but I've only heard of three so we'll see how they turn out! I got My fair Godmother by Janette Rallison, What Would Emma Do? by Eileen Cook (who is SUPER nice by the way), Scrambled Eggs at Midnight by Brad Barkley and Heather Hepler, How to Ruin My Teenage Life by Simone Elkeles, and last but not least, I got Waiting for Normal by Leslie Connor.

Also, I'm trying to get a new layout for this blog. I love the current one but I found a super cute design I want to try for a while. There have been a couple problems trying to set it up though, so if you guys come to the blog and see it's a little messed up, that's why. Thanks for coming to the site again and I'll be posting soon! Happy reading :)

PS: I might be having some contests soonish. I have to figure out how all that stuff works first, but I just thought I'd let you guys know I'm trying to spice up the blog a little bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments anyone?