Monday, February 22, 2010

When It Happens by Susane Colasanti


Sorry I didn't post this earlier guys! I had a busy day today. I haven't been able to get to the library yet, so I re-read this book and thought I'd post it! It's When It Happens by Susane Colasanti. The description of this book is:

Sara and Tobey couldn't be more different. She is focused on getting into her first-choice college; he wants to win Battle of the Bands. Sara's other goal is to find true love, so when Dave, a popular jock, asks her out, she's thrilled. But then there's Tobey. His amazing blue eyes and quirky wit always creep into her thoughts. It just so happens that one of Tobey's goals is also to make Sara fall in love with him. Told in alternating points of view, Sara and Tobey's real connection will have everyone rooting for them from the minute they meet!

I always love Susane's books! I absolutely love this one because it's so relatable. I mean, all of Susane's books are, but this one especially. When I find that perfect guy, I want him to be like Tobey. He's so sweet and adorable! The characters in these books are so multi-layered and lovable. I also love the alternate voice thing. It's always cool to read books with two different sides so you can see what each character was thinking. This book was Susane's first novel and it's definitely a great one! If you're looking for a real book with a cute romance, this one's for you! It was a pretty quick read for me. When I read it, time flew by! Happy reading, hope you enjoy :)

7 comments:

  1. Susane Colasanti is one of my favorites. I loved this book. Great review! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Now I just have to find time to get to the library.... Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww cute buk i wanna guy 2 do tht 2 me o wait they already do lol XD
    ~missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a fun book to read! That cover is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great! My daughter will love it!

    Mrs. Tapes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not my type of book, but maybe I'll try it. ;)

    D & T!!

    P.S. When will Imaginary Enemy be posted?

    ReplyDelete

Comments anyone?