Sunday, March 28, 2010

I got tagged!

Hey guys, no review today - it is my birthday! But, I did want to stop by and post something. I got tagged in a post earlier this week by Belle over at her Music and Lyrics blog that you can find here.
Apparently, if you get tagged, you answer a few cool questions, make up some of your own and then tag a couple more bloggers!
The questions of Bella that I'm answering are:

1. What do you say when you're really nervous?
-Hmm, I'm not really sure. I don't really think I do anything specific. At least, no one has pointed anything out to me.

2. Do you believe in love/have you ever been in love?
-I do believe in love. I once thought I was, but now that I'm older I know I wasn't.

3. Have you ever met a famous person?
-Do authors count? Haha, if they do, I've met Sarah Dessen, plus all the authors at the NYC Teen Author Festival. I also met the Jonas Brothers once. It was a long time ago though.

4. How would you describe your own personal Prince Charming:
-Oh dear. This could go on for a while. I always love boys in books so I think my dream boy would be a mix between these several characters:
Wes from The Truth About Forever, Tobey from When It Happens, Jim from Ghost Whisperer (That's a TV show, not a book. I get to meet the guy who plays him next month! I guess that could go under the previous question too.), and there's probably a lot more but I can't think of them right now. I would want him to be romantic, funny, caring, honest and adorable. That was a really long answer to a short question. I told you it'd be long.

5. If you had to be an animal for the rest of your life, what kind of animal would you be?
-That's a hard one! This sounds like such an unoriginal answer, but I think I would choose a bird. I want to fly!

6. Who's your favorite Disney Princess?
- I think I would have to say Ariel. I love all that mermaid stuff and plus she gets the best of both worlds. How awesome is that?

7. (Fill in the blank with a fact about yourself; it can be mulitple words) I've never been out of the country before

8. What's your best friend's first name/nickname?
- Her first name is Yuliya (she's Ukrainian) but I call her Moya Popa. That means "my butt" in Ukrainian. I don't know how I started calling her that but I do.

9. Favorite song in the whole wide world?
- Another hard one! I can't pick just one. I think I'm going to cheat and just list a few.
Tim Mcgraw - Taylor Swift
Never Think - Robert Pattinson
Since You've Been Around - Rosie Thomas
I'm Ready - Jack's Mannequin
Those are songs I just never get sick of and love. I can listen to them infinite amount of times and still enjoy it.

That's it for the questions! Hope you guys enjoyed them at least a little bit (but I'm sure you don't really care hehe)
So here are my questions for the new tag:

What is your absolute favorite book?

What is one of your favorite quotes? (It can be from anything or anyone).

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?

What's your favorite TV show?

What's your favorite sandwich?

Do you believe in Ghosts/Paranormal?

Who is your least favorite celebrity?

What is your dream vacation?


And that's it for my tag! (I know, they're terrible, but I digress).
I tag:
- Renee from The Book Girl - http://thebookgirlreviews.blogspot.com
- Robby from Once Upon a Book Blog - http://runningforfiction.blogspot.com

PS: I'll be posting a new review tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I loved your answers! Thanks for doing the tag and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! you're 19 right? I hope your birthday rocked!!!!!!

    LoveLoveLove
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Maybe I'll do it in a few days.
    Happy birthday! By the way, Stealing Heaven/Love You Hate You Miss You are such great books! I hope you love them. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Sorry I haven't been around in a while, I haven't had access to the internet in forever! Anyway, hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments anyone?