Wednesday, March 3, 2010

News!!!


Hey everyone! I have some cool news for you guys. Well, only some of it really effects you guys, but still, it's cool! Elizabeth Scott just had an amazing contest over at her blog and the winner won 35 books, a phone call from her, AND their name in her new 2011 book. I entered and I didn't win first place, but I did win second! My prize is 21 books! So that means a lot more reviews for you guys! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get them and let you all know what books they are.
The second thing I want to tell you guys is that the NYC Books of Wonder Teen Author Festival is now scheduled! There is a massive 70+ YA author signing on March 21 from 2-6 and I'm driving all the way from Ohio to be there! There is a full list of authors and events you can see here on Susane Colasanti's blog. There is also a Facebook page about it, compiled by author David Levithan. I will be going up to Susane Colasanti, Gayle Forman, Jenny Han, Elizabeth Scott, Melissa Kantor, and Sara Shepard. If there's anyone else there I recognize I'll go up to them as well! What this means is that I'll have them sign some stuff so I can send them out as a contest for you guys. Hope you're all excited! I know I am :)

I'll post another book review soon. Probably tomorrow. Then we'll have a contest for Funday Friday. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds so cool! Unfortunately I live in New Mexico, so I can't drive there... But it still sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trisha,
    I just saw that you won second place on Elizabeth's blog and you said it in this post, too. I just wanted to congratulate you and wanted to tell you that I loved your song!

    ReplyDelete

Comments anyone?